Saturday, May 9, 2009

Congrats Victor

Congrats Victor!! We had a great BBQ celebrating Victors Birthday, and Graduation! (oh yea, and Mothers Day too) I totaly forgot to take pictures too, I even went to walmart, made CDs from my full memory cards so I could take pics. Sorry Victor. Anywho a great day was had by all, I was able to get Rob to watch the older boys while Lori, Mom, Abby, Bronco, and I were able to go to Holy Cow Boutique at the old rec center. It was really neat, I have a couple craft projects I would like to do now. :) Marci should call and help me! Then off to get stuff for the BBQ then home to cook! (All except Lori and Mom who went clothes shopping.) Rob made great shish-ka-bobs kids loved their hotdogs! We can't forget Becky's amazing fruit salad! I believe the neighbor girls fell in love with Aaron, while Victor watched on the sidelines laughing at him. By the way Aaron, whats with the beard? It makes me think of pirates. hehe Well, I'm off to read bedtime stories to two very awake little boys. Wish me luck lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie:
Thanks for the great day.It was loads of fun. And thanks to Rob for the great Bar-be-que. It was just marvelous.
Love
Mom M