Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stinking Tal-Tal! He nearly made it to the ER yet again...but I called the hospital and they found an instant care that our insurance will accept. Here's the lowdown, I woke up late for church this morning, kids are covered in dirt from playing at Grandma Larsen's house with cousin Josh, (who by the way is looking great and looks truly happy! Keep up the hard work bud!) So I'm throwing them in and out of the shower as fast as I can with out messing up my hair and make-up...lol make-up hehe...anyhow, I get to Talon's left foot and he goes crazy screaming at me. After I get soaked rinsing the soap off, I see a HUGE blister. It goes between his big toe and what ever the one next to it is called from the top, through the toes, and down to the bottom of the pad under his big toe. We show daddy, but it looks like he will survive so off to church we go. He limped all the way to church, but since I pointed it out, he may be faking. Until he is still limping on the way back home. So we take another look at home, its yellow ewww. While trying to just give it a little poke to clean, we notice all sorts of icky ickyness I don't think I need to describe inside it. Ugh, so of to instant care we go! (Thank Heaven for Instant Care, it better be cheaper then the er!) It took forever, but when we finally got in, the nurse took one little glance at it and sent us straight into the "Suture Room." Yea, thats comforting. So another forever later, the PA comes in, he dosen't look too comfy cleaning it out either. Yea, but he gets it done and strongly suggests we go see a podiatrist. Well, I will pick up the anti-biotic tomorrow, after Lori picks her kids up. hehe And they say Sunday's are for rest. hehe I don't think "they" ever had kids! :) Well, Thats All For Now Folks!

No comments: