Thursday, May 21, 2009

Politics

I think I'm going to be ill. I don't consider myself a political person, by I cannot sit here and listen to our President without being ill. Seriously folks, I have never heard a President of the United States of America stand up, and turn into a child! This whole speech this morning says, I didn't to do, he did, love me please? ugh Then he complains that the Bush Administration made all of these decisions based on fear, what do you think your doing??? You cannot yell at someone for doing the EXACT same thing you are doing! How do you think you got all of the "Bail Out" crap passed? FEAR duh. Then he goes on to say how the "last" administration could only get a few terrorist convicted...duh, you wouldn't let them! Everything they tried, the democrats cried foul and wouldn't let them, just as now, everything the democrats do, the Republicans cry foul, and try to stop everything you are doing. I can't stand this, 'he said she said bull' GROW UP! I can't believe you people are leading our nation, and yes, this does include both parties. Do you not realise that every one can see through all the lies? We aren't stupid! Some of us may be blind, for now, but Americans do not live their whole lives blind. Eventually we will all open our eyes. And now he stands up there and says he will tell us only what he wants us to know. You dork, you can put all the pretty words in there you want, but that is what you are saying. You cannot now say that releasing photos will endanger our troops, when a few years ago it was OK. "I ran for president promising transparency", but I can't now, sorry. And now they are applauding him. Really? I understand you cannot tell us everything, we all understand that, how dumb do you think we are...oh wait, somehow you did get elected, so apparently we are pretty lame. He will insist on over site? By who? Nancy Pelosi? Yea, that's over site, no really, I believe you she will stop you if you do wrong. Except for the part where she said she would do anything and everything you ask. Here he stands, still blaming Bush for not doing what he should of, but democrats wouldn't let him get it done! now he says stop pointing fingers...um, shouldn't you stop talking then? Its like watching a train wreck. You want to look away, the sight is too horrible, but you just cannot blink, all you can do is silently pray, "Please make it stop!" So he says that Bush should have stopped the terrorists, but now he says they cannot be stopped 5-10 years at least. ugh Bush said it would be a long war. hello! Then he will bring those prisoners here, to America. Thanks buddy, if I wanted to be bitten I would jump into the bear cage at the Zoo. I know this skips around a lot, sorry, just typing in my thoughts as Obama speaks. I do not consider myself political, I am just a conservative wife and mom. This isn't a political blog...well :) this one is, but this blog was made for my family. Ok, enough politics for me today...I need to find something for my headache now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOWN GIRL...DOWN...breathe...breathe. Ok are we all better now?
Whats for dinner?
Mom M

Rob Larsen Family said...

hehe Rob said he was cooking tonight :)

CoffeeMom said...

Wow are you going to run for President? You should I agree with all you say. Hugs