Monday, May 11, 2009






I hope all of you had a mothers day as great as mine! After church we headed up to the Zoo had a great time watching the bears! (Pics will eventually show up here) The elephants (my favorite) were just about to get fed, so one was banging the door with his trunk, it was incredable loud! Then off to the play ground where the kids ran and ran! I can't wait to go back for my birthday, inside the butterfly place will be a Madagascar exibit! (It said it was opening in May, but apparently not yet!) From the Zoo we headed up Immagration Canyon, through Heber, (gritting our teeth we resisted the urge for milk shakes, but I have a feeling we will be back up there soon) and on home. Luckily for us the kids slept on the way to the Zoo, and amazingly stayed awake all the way home, making bed time a cinch! What a great day, and thanks again Babe for the great pic of the kids!

No comments: