Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm almost beginning to dare hope that summer has actually arrived! Its been awesome weather this week! Bronco new favorite treat has become grass! Yup, I think Canyon taught him. Stinking boys! They really do eat the grass, Canyon tries to deny it, but I know, Mothers know everything!! (Especially when you have to clean bums!) EWWW did I say that out loud!? Oops hehe Sorry Can, but its true, if you would use the toilet, then Mommy wouldn't know everything, just almost everything! Another sign of summer would be the longer days. I am seriously considering re-instating nap time. The kids barely make it to lunch time with out having a screaming match with the neighbor kids. Ugh, and would you believe that we don't leave them alone, there is nearly always a parent outside. So I think from now through the summer I am going to close all the curtains after lunch and have "movie" time. This way the kids won't realise they are being forced to settle down. Well, hopefully they won't realise, they are far smarter then I give them credit for, and usually these type of plans don't work, but they are usually worth a try. LOL Stop laughing at me do you have any better ideas?

No comments: