Monday, April 12, 2010

Back home again, I love my bed :D!! Now I just gotta clean the house, do the laundry, go grocery shopping, run kids back and forth to school all day, and be done and home by 4. Not so sure about any sweet new recipes today. :) Ohh, I take that back! On my way out the door from Mom and Dads, Dad helped me grab some more meat, (we use lots of hamburger and roasts) had Rob put it all away when we got home, and he found a few pounds of Elk burger!! YES! Believe it or not I actually called Dad to make sure that's what he meant to do. LOL He didn't even realize they had Elk hehe, so he said to keep it! Rob was sooo excited! Last night he BBQ'd Elk Burgers, and huge mushrooms, he even put a great salad on the side! I don't remember what seasoning he did to the burgers, so I will add to this tonight after I ask him! :)

No comments: