Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sour Cream Enchiladas

Ok, so I'm more then a little obsessed with this Mormon VS Monster thing, you can find the details here: http://ow.ly/1yTDT So, I still have no idea whats for dinner tonight, but I have some great story line action going on! Found some great research books, "Blood and Thunder" by Hampton Sides is (I think) going to give me a great location, and "Hunt for Skinwalker" by Colm A Kelleher, Ph.D., and George Knapp are providing a foundation for my Skinwalker. :) Now if only I could get a hold of Beaner...

Just thought of something for dinner! Sour Cream Enchiladas :) here it is straight out of my cookbook (ish) lol I melded a few recipes together to make it better.

*1 lb Browned Hamburger
1/2 Onion diced
1-2 cloves Garlic, minced (or if you buy it in the jar
1 4oz can diced Green Chillies
**1 4oz can of Mushrooms
1 can Cream of Chicken
1 can Cream of Mushroom
8 oz Sour Cream
2 handfuls of Shredded Cheese
8-10 Tortilla's

Of course you should add onion and garlic to your hamburger :) Mix all together in a bowl EXCEPT 1 cup of the cheese, save that for later. Heat oven to 350, and grease your 9X13 pan. Spread mixture in tortilla shells, roll, and place in pan. When your pan is full, pour the left over mixture on top of tortillas in the pan and top with extra cheese. Cook for about 30 mins, or until its 'warmed through', that usually means the cheese on top is melted.

*or 2 Chicken Breasts cooked and shredded
**and/or sliced olives

No time to proof read, so deal with it, its after 4 and I haven't started yet! :O

No comments: