Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sloppy Joes

I just realized that not only are we buying our very first house...but I start school Wednesday! Kinda freaking out! And I'm unsure what to do about work :( I'm pretty sure Marian hired me because she knows me, which is pretty awesome don't' get me wrong, but I'm have concerns. I took the job because I thought we had four or five months until we moved, not a matter of weeks! Now I feel really guilty that she has put the time and energy into training, as much training as there is at a gas station lol. (ok, that was mean, I'm just saying that it isn't rocket science, and really, come on, if you have used one register, you pretty much know what your doing. There are some odd things with the pumps, but it still isn't rocket science!) Anyway, we should know by tomorrow night if the house is ours or not! Its in Springville, in a great neighborhood, super green lawns, all kept up nicely, kids playing, and Hobble Creek in the back yard! Fishing any old time we want, and a hot tub!! We do have a bit of work in the basement, but I think that can be managed. :) Sorry about the bread recipe Meg, but I've got to mop, and pretend to clean the kitchen before the kids get out of school or it'll never get done. Tonight I think we are having Sloppy Joes.

1 lb browned Hamburger
1/2 onion diced
2 cloves roasted garlic
1 can Diced Tomatoes
1 pkg Sloppy Joe season
1 cup water
Cabela's Roasted Garlic and Beer season
Salt and Pepper
Green Onions (add color!)

Serve on sliced/toasted bread, open, or as a sandwich.

Went to check on the quiet kids and none of them (Talon or Canyon) will fess up...

ENJOY!

I just realized I never came back and finished :) sorry! Neither boy would fess up to the hair cut (which, thanks to his curls, you really can't tell lol) then I had to run off to work. Check above for additions and changes.

No comments: